Translate

Friday, April 25, 2014

If you had a chance to change one thing about your past what would it be? \Essay\



In my opinion, everyone regrets about some things that happened in their past. They all make mistakes and think that they would be better if they had known it in the past. If I had a chance to change one thing about my past, I would do the things that I never tried before. Maybe, it would make my life more interesting, help me to determine my future goal, and discover my any skill. 

First of all, if I had a chance to change one thing about my past, I would do things that I never tried before because it would make my life more interesting. I follow a routine in my life. In the past, my lifestyle was very simple. I only used to walk between my home and school. I only used to study for almost all days. Now, I regret that I didn’t send my leisure time my actively, and effectively. I would learn to dance, play basketball, or give a speech in front of many people. Also, I would meet many people and have many friends by participating in many activities. It would make my life more interesting than watching TV at home or just sleeping.

What is more, not only doing the things that I tried before is interesting, but also it would help me to determine my future goal. If I tried the things that I never did before, it would help me to know for what I like and who I want to be in the future. After knowing about my interest more, I would be easier to determine my goal. For instance, if I worked as a volunteer in a nursery, my future goal would be help other people. Or, if I learned to dance, and knew that I am very talented, maybe I would want to be a wonderful dancer. By setting my goal on this way, it would help me to send time more effectively and try to reach my dream.

At last, it would help me to discover my skill. A person discovers his abilities by doing the things that he never tried before. If he doesn’t do any new thing, he will not learn anything. He will be a same person as he was yesterday and the day before yesterday. His future days will be same too. Famous scientist Albert Einstein once said “If a person do the things that he did before, the result is same.” So, if a person wants a different result and a different way of doing something, he should try a different thing. By this way, a person develops his mind and discovers his abilities. For example, if singer Celine Dion never tries to sing a song, she would never knows that she is talented singer.

To sum up, if I had a chance to change anything in my past, I would do the things that I never tried before because it would make my life more interesting, help me to set my goal, and discover my ability. Like Einstein said, I would see a different way of doing something. Then, it would become my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment